Whether you are a lender, attorney, private individual, public entity or government agency, you can rely on Capital Valuation Partners to complete your appraisal or valuations as follows:
- Timely Submissions – We understand the importance of the client receiving the completed assignment on time. Whether the client is preparing to underwrite a loan or prepare for trial, they can rely on us for timely completion and delivery.
- Well-Supported Value Conclusions – We use in-depth analysis, verified comparable data and our experience and expertise to provide well-supported value conclusions.
- Technology – At Capital Valuation Partners, we utilize the most recent technology to aid us in efficiently completing all appraisal assignments. By utilizing available technology such as cash flow and report writing software, we can provide our clients with the highest professional quality appraisals.
- Competitive Fees/Completion Times – Due to our proven operating efficiencies, Capital Valuation Partners is able to provide our clients with competitive fees and completion times. We collectively leverage various operating and technological efficiencies, resulting in reduced overhead to our company and in turn, lower costs for our clients.
- Rapid Response – In addition to the need for the timely submission of the appraisal, we understand the need for rapid responses to client’s questions and concerns. Therefore, we are dedicated to providing quick and accurate responses to all of our client’s questions and concerns.
- MAI Designation – John Crognale and Meghan Payne are MAI designated members of the Appraisal Institute and work on every appraisal at the firm. David Lotierzo is a Candidate for Designation with completion anticipated in 2017.